The Bill Quay School football team of 1933-34 along with a few names. What was once Marconi's at Bill Quay A Bill Quay class in 1935
           
Bill Quay Pageant in 1936 plus some names Miss Beattie at Bill Quay's Seaham School Camp 1937. Bill Quay School teachers 1946.
           
The three Teachers were the Smith brothers at Bill Quay 1946-7 This used to be the entrance to Harrison's Shipyard Another of Stan's photos taken at the old Marconi site in 2009
           
What was once Marconi's packing shop & Welding shop Stan's photo of the old Albion Pub being converted into a private residence. A nice view looking towards Hebburn from Bill Quay