Asher St in Felling just off Sunderland Rd in the early 1960s The long demolished Rhubarb Terrace which was just off Gateshead Hight St  around 1930 Bill Quay 'Working Men's Store' in early 1900s.
           
The 'Blink Bonny' Public House which was on Sunderland Rd close to Felling Railway Station. The manager then was a Thos Boiston. Strangely this Felling Quarry belonged to a Mr Boiston so it must have been the same family Some kind of Carnival in Brack Tce in Bill Quay 1925. Brack Tce leads up to Bill Quay Bridge.
           
A Collier with a Belgian name being filled with Felling pits coal at Felling Staiths. The Chapel on Station Rd Bill Quay 1903. On old maps it is named as the Weslyan school & lecture hall This is probably Felling Colliery owners, Managers, Overmen & Deputies in 1890
           
A nice old photo showing how steep Felling High St shopping area is. This photo is from 1920. Sunderland Rd in Felling 1910. This road is so familiar to all south of the Tyne folk being the old bus route to Newcastle. A lovely old photo of the latest Tram & petrol engined Bus outside St Mary's church at Heworth in 1910