The old Warburton House on Carr Hill Rd, demolished 1938 The Eighton Banks branch of Windy Nook Co-op early 1900s The first Co-op Store in Windy Nook
      
Henderson's Academy in Windy NookA view inside Kells Quarry where grindstones were produced Windy Nook's school children in 1983 with teacher Miss Farrell
      
The old Mill at Windy NookPelaw Main Staiths where coal was loaded into ColliersPelaw Main Staiths again
      
A Windy Nook Soup Kitchen during the miners strike in 1926The Rev E Adamson an old vicar of St Alban's Windy NookWindy Nook Co-op Central Branch