Carr Hill reservoir still in use but covered over St John's School which was built in 1936 St John's School near the end of it's life
      
The Wood's early 1900s Residents of long gone Felling ShoreA view from St John's School field in 2011A view of some long gone Felling 'Flats'
      
' The Drive' Nursery SchoolInternational Paints Staff 'Safety Day Pledge'A Stridiron & S Graham in the International Paints Lab
      
Three young Lab Staff at International PaintsThe 1907 built houses on Holzapfel TceInternational Paints long service awards 1988