Bill Quay Junior School which opened in 1877 and is still going strong in 2015 A Bill Quay class in the year 2000 Artist N Hindmarsh's really nice drawing of Felling Methodist Chapel on Holly Hill
           
Felling Park on Sunderland Road with Blayney's garage across the road Teacher Mr Pye with his early 1900s Bill Quay School football team. The only names we have are the Moore brothers Felling St John's Football Team from 1952 along with some names.
           
Heworth Council School class of children probably from the 1940s or 50s A Heworth School Class but undated. The only names we have are R Barnshaw & Adele Smith A Wardley Colliery school photo from 1916.
           
Felling's Coldwell St Co-op workers in 1958 Pelaw Quilts department paying tribute to Dorothy Handyside on her retirement, but undated Windy Nook Co-op