Bill Quay Infants class from 1953 Sisterson's Chemists shop at 102 High St, Felling, early 1900s The 'Kings Theatre' which was later renamed the 'Essoldo'. That's Sunderland road to the left
      
Gateshead Trams Hill St Depot in the late 1930s or early 1940s.Looking down Gateshead High St towards Newcastle in the early 1920sEarly 1900s Gateshead High St
      
Trevor Ermel's photo of the long gone Shephards of Gateshead in 1979 Gateshead High St in the days of the Tramcars after WW1The 'Dun Cow' Hotel on Gateshead High St about 1820.
      
An 'Off Door' beer licenced shop at 74 Prince Consort Rd, Gateshead in 1905J Gray's Grocery shop on the Broadway just after ww1St John's Church with adjacent Boarding School at Sheriff early 1900s